Monday, January 21, 2013

Psalm 103:13 As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him;

As I was sitting, listening to the Lord, trying to figure out this season that I am in...I heard this:
Grandpa James, and Ira James 

" Rachael, I am breaking you free from fear of man. BREAKING YOU FREE, from fear of man. I am chiseling you out of that iceberg of paralysis. 
Remember, my daughter, you have a big Daddy in heaven who has ALL the authority.
And this big daddy, is your defender. He backs your decisions. By the blood of Jesus, he puts his seal of approval on over you. He backs you up, and will defend every accusation."


I am reminded that,He knew what He was getting into when He called me. He is not shocked by my weakness. He is not shocked by my brokenness. And only He sees the end from the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment